Evergreen City Council 7 Jan 2020
Invocation offered by Mr. Mike Lanier
Call to order by Mayor Wolff at 6 PM
Roll Call showed Ms. Vivian Fountain absent, all others present.
Minutes of previous meeting:
1. Minutes of 17 Dec. 2019 approved as read.
Mayor’s Report and Comments:
1. MLK parade is scheduled for 20 Jan. 2020 at 2 PM. Approved by unanimous vote.
2. Conecuh Sausage has broken ground on their new extension. Hopefully will be completed by June 2020.
1. Wise Buys will be opening in the old “Fred’s” location this month. An ABC licenses has been approved for them.
1. The city is shopping for a new Airport Fuel Truck. With a new truck they anticipate fuel sales to increase. Current fuel fees at the airport is $4.00 per gallon. Motion to purchase new truck offered by Counsel persons Upton and Caylor. Motion passed by unanimous vote.
Council person Caylor asked about the situation with the waste water supervisor to which Mayor Wolff respond that Mr. Davis would not retire until completion of the lagoon project. Expected complete by June.
Unanimous vote to pay the bills.
Adjourn: 6:05 PM.
Next regular meeting Tuesday, 21 Jan. 2020